Sunday, 15 November 2015

Blog Post # 5- Informative Essay Reflection

Your informative essay has required you to look more in depth into a specific topic related to youth culture.  For this blog post I will ask you to use VoiceThread to reflect on your essay and answer the following questions.


  1. What is the topic you chose and why did you choose it? (say more than "I think it is interesting")
  2. What are the three sub-topics of your primary topic that are addressed in your essay, essentially what are your body paragraphs about?
  3. Was there anything you learned about your topic that you didn't know before?

Again your response should be via VoiceThread. Once the VoiceThread is recorded click on "share" and copy the shareable link and paste it onto your blog under this prompt. Once you have pasted the shareable link on your blog, email me to let me know so I can check it and give you credit.


https://voicethread.com/#thread/7273853/38895895

No comments:

Post a Comment