Sunday, 18 October 2015

Blog Post #3

The name of the blog that I chose is "marc & angel HACK LIFE" and its address is http://www.marcandangel.com. I chose this blog because it is an inspirational blog and I feel good about myself and my life's goals when I read blog posts that motivate me to keep up with my personal growth.

In "10 Ways to Free Your Mind When You're Feeling Stuck" (marc & angel HACK LIFE) Pham shows that if we look inside ourselves we can stop fear and depression. Pham supports this by introducing us to 10 ways of freeing ourselves from what makes us feel stuck. For that matter, the environment that we are in is important. We need calm and peaceful places that help us to silent our minds. Secondly, we need to focus on what is important to us, in our goals, values and beliefs. Then, we need to do what inspires us and makes us happy. To do so, we need to keep a positive attitude towards our passion and so learn to be patient. One more important thing is to search for and learn the methods that happy people used to feel good about themselves. And with this comes the asking for help. Everything is a learning lesson and so are people. Therefore, we need other people to thrive. When we feel impotent towards a difficult task, we can also do things that will help us calm down, such as arts and meditating. We will feel more relaxed and confident to do what is stressing us out. It is important too to do things the way we think we would to them better, whether it is alone or with company. We have to respect our natural way of doing things. Then, it is important to unlimiting ourselves, because "(t)here are no material walls, gates or barricades stopping us from moving forward." (9. Walk Through the Door) Finally, all of these 10 ways are a process that needs practice and it is fine to stop practicing once in a while and start again after we gain more energy and feel ready to do so.

I found this blog post interesting because I saw it as an awaking call to believe that life can be wonderful if we focus on the right things, if we have the right thoughts and if we do what motivates us. This blog post made me reflect on my present life, because I have to worry about my present, and not about my future, which I do not even know yet. And when I say the word "worry" I mean to focus on the present, with which I can actually do something about, because our future is determined by our present and what we make of it.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie! I like inspirational blogs too. I too read them to motivate me. I found this one that you talked about very interesting.
    I really liked the post you talked about, i agree with everything, if we want to live a balanced good life and overcome our problems, we must keep a positive attitude and find the strength within ourselves.
    My question is, do you think more people should read this blog, why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice Stephanie,

    The internet can really be a great place to find self-help articles and advice. It seems like this blog has a lot of good information to impart to help people realize their self worth and live their best life.

    ReplyDelete